|Tank Capacity:||60L||Tank Size:||500x400x300mm|
|SUS Basket:||1pcs||SUS Lid:||1pcs|
lab ultrasonic cleaner,
benchtop ultrasonic cleaner
Laboratory Ultrasonic Tank Scientific Instruments Washing Machine
1. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours continuous working
3. Heating: 20-80℃ adjustable
4: Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz or 40 kHz
5: Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6: Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use
7: More strong and uniform ultrasonic wave
8: With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
Application of AG SONIC ultrasonic cleaner:
Jewelry Markets Retail/Wholesale: Tabletop models for cleaning finished goods, watches, chain, rings, etc. by the piece or in bulk.
Jewelry Manufacturing: General Jewelry Cleaning. Finite removal of investment after casting. Removal of rouge and other buffing and polishing compounds. Removal of oil/grease in chain manufacturing process.
Dental Labs: Can be used in the lab or office for finite cleaning of instruments with maximum power and delicate cleaning of cosmetic/corrective mouthpieces with adjustable power setting.
Hospital/Surgical: Absolute cleaning of surgical instruments, artificial components, etc... Sterilization chemicals can be added to beakers and used in the tank.
Tattoo: Clean needles, nozzles, brushes, filters.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.