|Application:||Laboratory||Usage:||Removing Biological Fluids|
|Tank Capacity:||38L||Tank Size:||500x300x250mm|
|Tank Material:||SUS304||Ultrasonic Power:||120W|
digital ultrasonic cleaner,
benchtop ultrasonic cleaner
38L Digital Laboratory ultrasonic cleaner Thoroughly Removing Biological Fluids
Brief introduction of the laboratory ultrasonic cleaner:
The range of ultrasonic applications in the lab is varied. Cleaning, removal, homogenisation, degassing or emulsification - some of the applications used in a lab.
Our ultrasonic cleaners and cleaning agents are thus optimised for typical laboratory tasks and suited to finding problem solutions or to achieving reproducible test results.
1) Jewelry: Earrings,Necklace,Rings,Bracelets and Diamonds.
2) Glasses&Timepieces: Glasses,Optical Lenses,Contact Lens Accessories,Watch Chains and Waterproof Watches.
3) Commodities: Tattoo Guns and Tubes,Electric Shaver Heads,Razor Blades,Dentures,Combs and Toothbrushes.
4) Stationery: Pen-heads,Printer heads,Inkjet Cartridges and Seals.
5) Metal Articles: Ancient Coins, Badges,Valves,Machine Nozzles,Electronics Components and Mechanical Parts,Forks,Knives,Spoons and Other Small Silverware etc.
6) Others: Baby nipples,baby feeder bottles,beauty brush.
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner T-12S|
|Tank material||2mm SUS304|
|Control||External generator, more stable|
|Optional||Oil filter system, pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
|Voltage||110V, 1phase; 220V, 3phases/220V, 1phase; 380V, 3phases|
1. Q. How do I get the best ultrasonic cleaning?
Choosing the proper cleaning solution is one of the most important decisions, as well as cleaning at the right temperature, cleaning time, and choosing the suitable size and type of ultrasonic cleaner.
2. Q. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage my parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered, safe for most parts. Although the effects of thousands of air bubble implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe since the energy is localized at the microscopic level.
3. Q: Why do I need to use a basket?
A: Basket would help to load objects together, and get better cleaning effect.
4. Q: What frequency is better for my parts?
A: Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects. 28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. ) 40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc. Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
5. Q: What about the warranty?
A: 1 Year warranty for all ultrasonic cleaner. If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
6. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.
7. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A:Standard products in great quantity 7 to10 days and generally 20-30 days for customer OEM products with large quantity.
8. Q: How about terms of payment?
A: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.
9 .Q: Are you accept OEM order?
A: Certainly, but we have quantity requirement, please feel free to contact our sales person for details.