|Heater:||20-80c Adjustable||Tank Size:||Customized|
|1st Tank:||Ultrasonic Cleaning Tank||2nd Tank:||Hot Air Drying Tank|
ultrasonic medical instrument cleaner,
medical ultrasonic cleaning machine
Double Tank Ultrasonic Cleaner for Hospitals and Other Medical Facilities
Introduction about the ultrasonic cleaner:
Hospitals and other medical facilities contain a wide variety of tools and equipment that must be maintained in a completely sanitary or sterile condition. This is a critically important factor not only for patient wellness and recovery, but for the safety of both the patients and staff. While maintaining such environments has always been challenging, incomplete or improper cleaning can result in residual contamination leaving patients and staff exposed to viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens (such as MRSA). In recent years this has become a critical healthcare issue.
AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems have been used successfully in the cleaning and maintaining of medical facilities. With AG Ultrasonics, equipment can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly. Additionally, our systems have been proven to eradicate the most resistant bacteria including Escherichia coli, Enterococcus, H1N1, MRSA and C-diff.
In every case of testing, the AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems and process proved to be extremely effective at reducing the bacterial level of contamination for a wide variety of objects. For both Enterococcus and Escherichia coli, lab results revealed a 100% reduction for every non-porous item tested, a 97% reduction in Enterococcus and a 100% reduction of E. coli for porous items such a microfiber cleaning towel.
MRSA bacteria were completely eliminated from all contaminated surfaces. The results also conclusively proved that AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment can be used to clean items with substantial bacterial contamination (and this was accomplished without having to frequently change the water in the cleaning tank). Special waste disposal requirements were also not necessary for the wash water after items with bacterial contamination had been cleaned.
1. For household: jewelry, ornaments, headwear, brooch, eyeglasses, watch chain, dvd, cd, razor, toothbrush, denture, tea sets and baby nipples, vegetables and fruits;
2. For eyeglasses and optical instruments: all optical instruments, such as parts of eyeglasses, magnifying glasses, telescope, microscope, camera…
3. For jade, accessories processing industry;
4. For watch industry, precise instruments;
5. For bank, office, arts and crafts, adverting industry and official supplies: such as printer, shower nozzle, technical pen, pen, painting brush, nozzle, sprayer, seal…
6. For communication equipment and electrical equipment maintenance: such as precise circuit board, spare parts of mobile phone, interphone, personal stereo…
7. For medical industry, schools: such as all kinds of medical instruments, denture, dental cast, lens, beaker and test tube of lab, mixture of all kinds of drug and reagent…
8. Gift for others.
|Packing , loading, delivery time|
|Packing unit||1set/wooden case|
|Packing method||Export wooden case|
|Delivery time||About 15 working days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1set|
|Transport method||By express company / air / sea|
All products of brand of AG SONIC enjoy one year warranty, if any technical problem, replacement parts will be send immediate, and we also provide lifetime maintenance.
Please feel free to contact with us if any question about ultrasonic.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers