|Casters:||Have||Rinsing Tank:||Available If Need|
ultrasonic pcb cleaner,
ultrasonic circuit board cleaning machine
Electronic Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment with Filtration to Recycle the Solvent
Ultrasonics: The ONLY Way to Clean with Confidence
Regardless of the source of the dirt or contamination, AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses in diverse industries. Fast, effective and efficient, our machines will allow you to clean virtually any type of part or component. The following is just a short list of the many different types of items that have been cleaned using our systems.
1. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank for acid-proof, anti-corrosive.
2. Industrial grade ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB.
3. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better effect.
4. Ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
5. Temperature can be set from 30-110°C.
6. Industrial grade for 24 hours continuous working.
7. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels, locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
10. Customized according to customer’s request.
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner AG-720G|
|Special||with filtration system|
|Tank material||2mm SUS304|
|Control||External generator, more stable|
|Optional||pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
|Voltage||110V, 1phase; 220V, 3phases/220V, 1phase; 380V, 3phases|
A: Delivering and using clean parts is not always obvious. Certainly, no one wants to handle a dirty part or install it into a critical machine, but dirt, debris and contaminants can cause problems for manufacturers and end users. From the merely frustrating to catastrophic, dirty parts can cause critical components to exceed tolerances and even fail damaging valuable equipment and property while contamination (everything from grease, oil and chemicals to viruses and bacteria) can seriously harm users.
A: Non-directional cleaning - clean where the sound and solution go
Reduced or eliminated need for disassembly
Consistent results - non-operator dependent
Non-contact cleaning - only the soil is removed, not the substrate
High efficiency - cleaning multiple parts at one time
A: here are many advantages to cleaning parts with Skymen Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems, not the least of which are our machine’s incredible versatility. In fact, our ‘unofficial’ motto is; If it can fit into water, you can clean it.
While the versatility is one major advantage allowing you to clean almost anything, there are several other advantages that will dramatically benefit both you and your clients/customers. These include:
Filtration system to absorb the oil and recycle the solvent: