|Capacity:||88L||Cleaning Item:||Tube Steel Ultrasonic Machine|
|Automatic:||Oil Cylinder Engine Parts||Sovent Recycle:||Filter System Optional To Move Oil|
|Use:||Injector Cleaning||Cleaning Typer:||Automotive Cleane|
ultrasonic carburetor cleaning machine,
large ultrasonic parts cleaner
Injector Cleaning Machine Washing The Parts Both In & Outside Tube Steel Ultrasonic Machine
Why Clean Tube Steel injector Parts with Ultrasonics?
Delivering and using clean parts is not always obvious. Certainly, no one wants to handle a dirty part or install it into a critical machine, but dirt, debris and contaminants can cause problems for manufacturers and end users. From the merely frustrating to catastrophic, dirty parts can cause critical components to exceed tolerances and even fail damaging valuable equipment and property while contamination (everything from grease, oil and chemicals to viruses and bacteria) can seriously harm users.
1. For household: jewelry, ornaments, headwear, brooch, eyeglasses, watch chain, dvd, cd, razor, toothbrush, denture, tea sets and baby nipples, vegetables and fruits;
2. For eyeglasses and optical instruments: all optical instruments, such as parts of eyeglasses, magnifying glasses, telescope, microscope, camera…
3. For jade, accessories processing industry;
4. For watch industry, precise instruments;
5. For bank, office, arts and crafts, adverting industry and official supplies: such as printer, shower nozzle, technical pen, pen, painting brush, nozzle, sprayer, seal…
6. For communication equipment and electrical equipment maintenance: such as precise circuit board, spare parts of mobile phone, interphone, personal stereo…
7. For medical industry, schools: such as all kinds of medical instruments, denture, dental cast, lens, beaker and test tube of lab, mixture of all kinds of drug and reagent…
8. Gift for others.
In this article, we will suggest steps that you can use with your production line right now to make the most of your current ultrasonic cleaning system. We will also provide ideas to maximize the return on your next investment in cleaning equipment.
|Liquid (cleaning agent)||
Ultrasonic Machine specification
Model: T-24S details:
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner AG-240ST|
|Tank material||2mm SUS304|
|Control||External generator, more stable|
|Optional||Oil filter system, pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
|Voltage||110V, 1phase; 220V, 3phases/220V, 1phase; 380V, 3phases|
single tank models for your choice:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1) Tank materail is SUS304 with 2mm thickness, Human hand argon welded, Sturdy and durable resistance to high tempearture
2) 50W industrial transducers, outstanding cleaning effects
3) External ultrasonic generator
4) Power adjustable, choose different power according to different cleaning objects
5) Digital timer: 1~99hours timer adjustable. continious working for long time.
6) With memory function, no need to reset time and temperature every time.
7) 20~80C adjustable, 9KW heating panel, faster cleaning
8) Industry use power cord, more safer.
9) Can bear 50~100KG cleaning objects
10) Accessories: Machine with stainless steel basket, drainage, lid, movable castors.
Cleaning the Fuel Injectors
If the fuel injectors are restricted or leaking, there are several options to clean them including:
1. A fuel injector-cleaning chemical that is poured into the fuel tank.
Provides a noticeable difference in power and drive-ability after one use. The disadvantages are that you can’t check the spray pattern, and the filters may become plugged with contaminants freed by the cleaner.
2. A cleaner that runs through the fuel rails and injectors.
Uses stronger chemicals that the in tank cleaners. Same disadvantages as 1.
3. An ultrasonic injector cleaner and injector flow bench.
The preferred method of cleaning injectors. Cycles the fuel injectors while the fuel injector tips are immersed in an ultrasonic bath, which uses an environmentally friendly cleaning fluid to clean the fuel injectors. The flow bench portion also allows a user to perform a flow test before and after cleaning, and it allows the user to observe thefuel injector spray pattern. This method requires that the fuel injectors be removed from the engine.
Q:What are the advantages of AGsonic ultrasonic cleaner over traditional cleaning methods?
A:1.minimize the use of manual labor
· 2.make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· 3.clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
·4.shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
·5. eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Washing The Parts Both In & Outside Tube Steel Ultrasonic Machine
Injector Cleaning In Ultrasonic Bath