|Application:||Eyeglass Shop, Home||Ultrasonic Power:||30W|
|Tank Size:||150x85x65mm||Timer:||1-30min Adjustable|
optical ultrasonic cleaner,
ultrasonic professional jewelry cleaner
Eyeglass Shop Use Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner AG-008ST Power Adjustable
watches, glasses, jewelry phone accessories Cleaning dentures and the like
Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Applications:
(1) Machinery industry: anti-rust oil removal; measuring cleaning; degreasing mechanical parts rust; engine, carburetor and parts cleaning; the filter, the filter drain cleaning and the like.
(2) surface treatment industry: degreasing before plating rust; ion plating before cleaning; phosphating; remove coke; removal of skin; remove polishing paste; metal surface activation treatment.
(3) The instrumentation industry: high cleanliness of precision parts assembly before cleaning.
(4) the electronics industry: printed circuit board in addition to rosin, spot welding; high-pressure cleaning electronic contacts and other mechanical parts.
(5) the medical industry: cleaning, disinfection, sterilization, labware cleaning and other medical devices.
(6) of the semiconductor industry: high cleanliness cleaning semiconductor wafers.
(7) watches first, decoration industry: remove sludge, dust, oxide, polishing ointment.
(8) chemical, biological industry: labware washing, cleaning.
(9) of the optical industry: optics degreasing, in addition to Khan, cleaning and so on.
(10) the textile industry: cleaning of textile spindles, spinning plates and so on.
(11) Petroleum and Chemical Industry: Metal filter cleaning dredge, chemical containers, exchanger cleaning.
Model : AG-008ST details:
|Model||AG-008ST(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Why use ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasound - the technology that satisfies every cleaning task
Ultrasonic cleaning is one of the most modern processes today that particularly effectively and efficiently removes dirt and other contamination in the shortest time and without damage from many different products to be cleaned.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil, solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.