|Tank:||Dual Tank||Applied For:||Blind Cleaning|
|Name:||Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine||Application:||Verticals Blind|
ultrasonic industrial cleaning equipment,
ultrasonic window cleaner
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine Venetians Cleaning 300 Verticals Blind
What is Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
Ultrasonics is a method of cleaning your window blinds and shades through the use of sound waves. It is fast, gentle, efficient, and safe. No dangerous chemicals are involved in the cleaning process. Ultrasonics cleans the vanes/slats of the blinds, head rail, as well as the cords, strings and wand. Your blinds are like new again!
How does the Ultrasonic Blind and Shade Cleaning Work?
Ulatrasonic Cleaning Tank
Our ultrasonic cleaning tank creates vibrating sound waves in warm water which in turn produce microscopic bubbles that gently remove visible and microscopic dirt particles from an object. These bubbles are so small allowing every crevice and cavity to be cleaned along with dirt, stubborn stains and biological pollutants. The ultrasonic cleaning process breaks the static bond with the aid of a mild biodegradable detergent solution. The blinds are rinsed and then dried. This leaves your blinds/shades clean and spot free. Ultrasonic blind and shade cleaning does not scratch, pit or damage items the way conventional cleaning methods can.
I clean my blinds. Isn’t that good enough?
Hand dusting creates static electricity. This attracts dust, dirt and only soils the surface all over again or causes a build-up of allergens. Have you ever rubbed on the blind surface and noticed a thin layer of dust come off after you just cleaned? These small contaminants can be inhaled. Pressure washing and steam cleaning can ruin the blinds’ surface. Household cleaners can remove paint or stain the blinds. You can’t effectively clean the intricate parts of your blinds like our ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Brief introduction of ultrasonic blind cleaning machine?
Window blinds are everywhere. From homes and office buildings, to restaurants, hospitals, universities, military bases, boats and more, practically any structure that has windows also has window blinds. The reason is simple; in addition to being beautiful, window blinds can also be a very inexpensive solution for someone who needs to cover their windows.
However, there’s a down-side; window blinds get very dirty. Over time, dirt build-up degrades and damages blinds. This creates a costly problem as the blind will need to be replaced. Additionally, window blinds can get so dirty that they don’t just look ugly, they can become a breeding ground for bacteria and allergens. In commercial settings, dirty blinds can be a significant health hazard that can lead to employee absenteeism, infections and other serious problems. Such problems not only reduce productivity, they can be a serious liability.
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
-Fast cleaning speed
-Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
-The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
-With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
-With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
-Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
Wood / Roman shade / Mini Blind And Vertical Blinds Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machines
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
Window Blind Cleaning:
1. Clean all types of blinds, Including wood blinds, fabric blinds, Vertical blinds ,Roller blinds, Roman Shade, Venetian Blind aluminum blinds, plastic blinds, etc
3M Long Tank - long enough for cleaning several mini blinds at once, and long enough for most vertical blinds as well
2 Separate Tanks - one for cleaning and one for rinsing
3 Drain Pipes - one for each tank
4. Industrial-Grade Transducers: very reliable, efficient, and powerful
5. Durable Stainless Steel Tank
6. Digital Timer for Controlling the Ultrasonic Power
8. Sturdy Casters for Easy Transporting
9. 1 Year Warranty
10. ultrasonic wave generator control
Agsonic blind cleaning systems include 2 stainless steel processing tanks; a ultrasonic cleaning tank, and a rinsing tank.
1. Blinds to be cleaned are first lowered into the ultrasonic cleaning tank, where high-intensity ultrasonic transducers will remove contaminants from every part of the blind, including the head rail, and bottom rails which support the blind.
Rinsing tank : 2.After completion of the rinsing cycle, the blind is allowed to drain for a few seconds, and is then moved to the Rinsing Tank, Ultrasonic Blind Cleanerhere tap water is used to rinse off detergent residues from the blinds. Detergents remaining behind will leave residues on the blinds after drying, especially dark-colored blinds.
Drying rack and Drying Rack
Cleaning capacity :It is large enough to clean several blinds at once, and large enough to fit most vertical blinds. For a longer vertical blind, you can either fold it (if it is a cloth blind), clean half of it at a time.
Cleaning time:. With this machine, you can thoroughly clean blinds in under 2 minutes (even with multiple blinds in the tank at the same time).
We are the manufacturer of ultrasonic blind cleaners:
There is no middle man, so you are getting these ultrasonic blind cleaners at the lowest possible prices! we can custom-make one of these units to best fit your needs.
Q: What’s advantage of Agsonic ultrasonic cleaner?
A: Agsonic ultrasonic cleaner is the best way to have thorough cleaning without damaging objects. It helps toremove stubborn dirt and dust from watch, eyeglasses, jewelry, etc, make them look new once again.
It’s very safe and easy to operate, proves to be a best helping hand for you at home.
Q: How often should I change the cleaning fluid in my tank?
A: Changed whenever it becomes visibly too contaminated, or when the cleaning process is not as effective.
Q: Why do I need to use a basket?
A: Basket would help to load objects together, and get better cleaning effect.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
No damage to your daily objects.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: 1 Year warranty for Agsonic ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical
support is also available after 1 year.
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning PRODUCTION :