|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Industry:||Blind Cleaning Machine|
window blind cleaning machine,
window blind cleaning equipment
2400mm Window Ultrasonic Venetian Blind Cleaning Machine With Rinsing Tank
Window Shades Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner With Rinsing Tank / Drying Rack / Drying Tray
Window blind industry-From the moment you entered any of the eight halls, it was clear that the trend continues for sales of fabric blinds and roller shades.
This is great news for ultrasonic blind cleaners! These beautiful, higher end blinds require a bigger investment for consumers. To protect this investment, they are willing to pay for cleaning and maintenance rather than having to purchase new blinds.
Most are blind manufacturers and/or sell new blinds. Blind Ultrasonic cleaner how easily blinds can be cleaned, and how much profit there is in the service. Most customer told us they had been asked if they clean blinds. Many discussed that by offering cleaning, it would be easier to get their customers to invest in more expensive blinds.
Faster, better blind cleaning technology offers potential for business growth.
• Ultrasonic blind cleaning solutions are gentle and fragrance-free
• Clinically shown to reduce dust mites and other airborne allergens
• Regular cleaning extends the life of blinds
• Tracks and mechanisms get cleaned and work better
• Offers an opportunity to improve or expand your current business and your bottom line
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
I clean my blinds. Isn’t that good enough?
Hand dusting creates static electricity. This attracts dust, dirt and only soils the surface all over again or causes a build-up of allergens. Have you ever rubbed on the blind surface and noticed a thin layer of dust come off after you just cleaned? These small contaminants can be inhaled. Pressure washing and steam cleaning can ruin the blinds’ surface. Household cleaners can remove paint or stain the blinds. You can’t effectively clean the intricate parts of your blinds like our ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Cleaning Plastic Or Metal Persian Slat Venetian Vertical Roman Shade Mini Blinds Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machines
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
- Fast cleaning speed
- Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
- The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
- With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
- With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
- Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
Mobile Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine Window Blind Cleaning:
Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effective?
When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.
Digital Generators to power electro mechanical transducers that are submerged in a tank of hot water. These generators activate the transducers which then vibrate very quickly. This vibration sends sound waves through the water at frequencies ranging from 25 to 40kHz which produces cavitation.
Blind Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Cleaning Effect :