|Tank Capacity:||60L||Tank Size:||500x400x300mm|
|SUS Basket:||1pcs||SUS Lid:||1pcs|
digital ultrasonic cleaner,
benchtop ultrasonic cleaner
60L Laboratory Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine for Precision Components with Heating
What is "degassing", and why should it be done?
"Degassing" is the initial removal of gases present in the solution. Useful cavitation occurs after gasses have been removed from the cleaning solution, leaving a vacuum in the formed bubble. When the high pressure wave hits the bubble wall, the bubble collapses; it is the energy released by this collapse that will assist a detergent in breaking the bonds between parts and their soils.
1. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours continuous working
3. Heating: 20-80℃ adjustable
4: Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz or 40 kHz
5: Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6: Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use
7: More strong and uniform ultrasonic wave
8: With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
Application of AG SONIC ultrasonic cleaner:
Jewelry Markets Retail/Wholesale: Tabletop models for cleaning finished goods, watches, chain, rings, etc. by the piece or in bulk.
Jewelry Manufacturing: General Jewelry Cleaning. Finite removal of investment after casting. Removal of rouge and other buffing and polishing compounds. Removal of oil/grease in chain manufacturing process.
Dental Labs: Can be used in the lab or office for finite cleaning of instruments with maximum power and delicate cleaning of cosmetic/corrective mouthpieces with adjustable power setting.
Hospital/Surgical: Absolute cleaning of surgical instruments, artificial components, etc... Sterilization chemicals can be added to beakers and used in the tank.
Tattoo: Clean needles, nozzles, brushes, filters.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers