|Name:||Ultrasonic Eyeglasses Cleaner||Frequency:||40khz|
|Original:||China||Transducer:||1pcs At Tank Of Bottom|
optical ultrasonic cleaner,
ultrasonic spectacle cleaner
Mini Household Ultrasonic Eyeglasses Cleaner 3Min Tap Water Cleaning
1. For household: jewelry, ornaments, headwear, brooch, eyeglasses, watch chain, dvd, cd, razor, toothbrush, denture, tea sets and baby nipples, vegetables and fruits;
2. For eyeglasses and optical instruments: all optical instruments, such as parts of eyeglasses, magnifying glasses, telescope, microscope, camera…
3. For jade, accessories processing industry;
4. For watch industry, precise instruments;
5. For bank, office, arts and crafts, adverting industry and official supplies: such as printer, shower nozzle, technical pen, pen, painting brush, nozzle, sprayer, seal…
6. For communication equipment and electrical equipment maintenance: such as precise circuit board, spare parts of mobile phone, interphone, personal stereo…
7. For medical industry, schools: such as all kinds of medical instruments, denture, dental cast, lens, beaker and test tube of lab, mixture of all kinds of drug and reagent…
8. Gift for others.
1. Please keep the machine clean, turn off the power when not in use
2. Machine at high temperatures, may cause damage to electronic components and circuits, away from heat sources
3. Avoid the machine is stored in a wet environment
4. After cleaning after use, please put back the packaging, good work from dust and moisture
Model : AG-008ST details:
|Model||AG-008ST(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Brief introduction of the ultrasonic eyeglasses cleaner:
In the modern world, more and more people use several kind of eyeglasses, sunglasses, etc. The eyeglass and frame are full of dust and oil after a long time use. It's hard to clean it by hand and the friction may scratch the eyeglass sometimes. So the best cleaning way is ultrasonic cleaner. You just need to put the eyeglasses in the tank and use the tap water to clean it. And the water produce any damage to the eyegalsses. Just 2-3min is enough for once cleaning.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil, solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.