|Application:||Eyeglass Shop, Home||Ultrasonic Power:||30W|
|Tank Size:||150x85x65mm||Timer:||1-30min Adjustable|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Heater:||20-80C Adjust|
ultrasonic spectacle cleaner,
ultrasonic professional jewelry cleaner
Digital Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner with Adjustable Power
In all of the cleaning, the ultrasonic cleaning is the most efficient, the best kind of effect, the reason why ultrasonic cleaning to achieve such results, with its unique works and cleaning methods are closely related. We know that in which the production and living, need to clean a lot of things need to be cleaned and links are also many species, such as: object removal of contaminants, and clear the small holes, often manual cleaning methods will undoubtedly shaped object and the object can not shelter meet the requirements, even steam cleaning and high-pressure water jet cleaning can not meet the high demand for cleanliness, ultrasonic cleaning of objects can to kill bacteria, dissolved organic pollutants, prevent excessive corrosion, etc. Therefore, ultrasonic cleaning is increasingly widely used in various industries:
watches, glasses, jewelry phone accessories Cleaning dentures and the like
Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Applications:
(1) Machinery industry: anti-rust oil removal; measuring cleaning; degreasing mechanical parts rust; engine, carburetor and parts cleaning; the filter, the filter drain cleaning and the like.
(2) surface treatment industry: degreasing before plating rust; ion plating before cleaning; phosphating; remove coke; removal of skin; remove polishing paste; metal surface activation treatment.
(3) The instrumentation industry: high cleanliness of precision parts assembly before cleaning.
(4) the electronics industry: printed circuit board in addition to rosin, spot welding; high-pressure cleaning electronic contacts and other mechanical parts.
(5) the medical industry: cleaning, disinfection, sterilization, labware cleaning and other medical devices.
(6) of the semiconductor industry: high cleanliness cleaning semiconductor wafers.
Why use ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasound - the technology that satisfies every cleaning task
Ultrasonic cleaning is one of the most modern processes today that particularly effectively and efficiently removes dirt and other contamination in the shortest time and without damage from many different products to be cleaned.
With the AGsonic series, we have developed powerful ultrasonic cleaners that are available as different models for our customers for different applications.
All AGsonic units have a case made of stainless steel that is robust on the one hand and on the other hand can be cleaned and disinfected easily. Thanks to a wide range of accessories and appropriate machine functions, the individual machine series are ideally designed for the individual sectors.
The technology is future-oriented and is continuously improved. Quality is the top priority at AG.
Model : AG-008ST details:
|Model||AG-008ST(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil, solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.