||Surgical Instrument Ultrasonic Cleaner
|Actual Ultrasonic Power:
||Rated Ultrasonic Power:
ultrasonic medical instrument cleaner,
ultrasonic surgical instrument cleaner
Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner
Effective sterilization requires effective Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner and when it comes to cleaning reusable instruments and equipment, our equipment & detergents meets the most demanding criteria. Our industrial ultrasonic cleaners are used to assist with the cleaning of instruments that cannot be adequately cleaned manually such as spiral wound instruments like biopsy forceps etc. The ultrasonic vibration at the frequency used for cleaning does not kill microorganisms and infective aerosols may be produced.Ultrasonic cleaners work by subjecting instruments to high frequency, high-energy sound waves. This causes the soil to be dislodged from instruments and drop to the bottom of the tank, or be sufficiently loosened that it will be removed during the rinsing process. The detergent used in the ultrasonic tank must be carefully selected in accordance with advice from the tank's manufacturer. Optimally it will be a neutral, low-foaming product and enzymatic cleaners will have enhanced benefits in this process.
30 Liter Lab Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner For Mobile Surgical Instrument Repair
How an ultrasonic cleaner works to clean Medical Device
special solvents designed for cleaning Medical Device can be utilized however very good results can also be obtained by using water and an environment friendly low pH cleaning agent. Low pH or excessively high pH chemicals should be avoided. These aggressive chemistries in combination with heat and the ultrasonic activity can potentially cause damage to delicate pieces.
In the cleaning process, items are submerged in the cleaning solvent. The intensity of the cleaner as well as the heat of the solution should be adjusted to successfully engage the application. Ultrasonic cleaners work quickly to completely remove dirt and other contamination through a cavitation process.
Medical Device is cleaned in the same way as other items. Medical Device are submerged into a gentle solvent and the cleaning process sends ultrasonic waves through the solution which creates bubbles that clear away all dirt and grime clinging to the jewelry’s surface. In most cases a short two to three minute cleaning is all that is required for optimum results.
Benefits of cleaning Medical Device with an ultrasonic cleaner
• The process reaches parts of the Medical Device that are extremely difficult to clean with traditional cleaning methods.
Medical Device gets completely clean, leaving it looking brand new.
• No need to disassemble the jewelry.
• Multiple pieces can be cleaned at once, saving time and money. Follow manufacturer recommendations for maximum pieces in your ultrasonic cleaner.
• Gentle cleaning does not damage delicate pieces and allows for cleaning as often as necessary.
Steps to cleaning Medical Device with an ultrasonic cleaner
1. Fill chamber with cleaning solvent
2. Note that water must be hot. Ideally, you would use an ultrasonic cleaner with a heater.
3. Run a pre-cleaning cycle
4. Submerge Medical Device into cleaning solvent
5. Run the cleaning cycle
6. After the cycle is complete, remove the items from the parts basket and rinse the solution from the items
7. After rinsing brush the pieces with a soft-bristled brush. Paying special attention to brushing around the claws and crowns that hold the gemstones or diamonds in place.
8. Complete with a final rinse. Place the jewelry in water only and dry with a soft cloth once rinse cycle is complete.
Digital Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner
Our digital series of medical ultrasonic cleaner is eqquiped with LED digital readouts of timer as well as temperature controller. The machines comes with micro-processor based ultrasonic generator which is installed within the cleaning machines thereby saving a lot of space and making it a benchtop cleaning applicaion machines.
Our digital medical ultrasonic cleaner holds upto- 25-30 liers of water capcity and can Clean all types of surgical instuments within 3-5 minutes of applications. The machine is very handy and easy to operate and come with a stainless steel mesh basket. We use SS body for all our machines makes.
||Actual ultrasonic power
||Rated ultrasonic power