|Tank Capacity:||30L||Tank Size:||500x300x200mm|
|Timer:||1-30min Adjustable||Heater:||20-80c Adjustable|
|Sus Basket:||Stainless Steel 304||Drainage:||Cooper|
SS304 Cooper Drainage Ultrasonic Cleaner,
30L Cooper Drainage Ultrasonic Cleaner,
600W Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine
Ultrasonic Cleaning For Cleaning Medical Products And Contact Lenses
AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems have been used successfully in the cleaning and maintaining of medical facilities. With AG Ultrasonics, equipment can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly. Additionally, our systems have been proven to eradicate the most resistant bacteria
Features Of The Machine Are As Follows:
·The Most Advanced Ultrasonic Sweep Cleaning Technology For Hospital Instruments Cleaning
· Table Top Model
· 600 Watts Average / 1200 Watts Peak Ultrasonic Power
· Digital Timer For Ultrasonic Operation
· Digital Temperature Controller - 0 To 80 Deg Cel
· Removes Organic Debree Blood Stains
· Makes The Instruments Autoclavable Ready
· Ease Of Operation With Single Touch Button
· Memory Mode - No Need To Set Timer After Every Operation
· Basket Load Upto 7 Kgs Of Instruments
· Microscopic Sweep Type Cleaning Technolog
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer
2. SUS304 tank with long work life
3. With SUS basket and Lid
4. Certificate: CE
5. With industrial pcb board control.
6. With 12months warranty
1 x ultrasonic cleaner
1 x SUS basket
1 x SUS lid
1 x power cord
1 x English instruction manual
All products of brand of AG SONIC enjoy one year warranty, if any technical problem, replacement parts will be send immediate, and we also provide lifetime maintenance.
Please feel free to contact with us if any question about ultrasonic.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil, solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.