|Tank Capacity:||30L||Tank Size:||500x300x200mm|
|Ultrasonic Power:||600W||Heating Power:||600W|
|SUS Basket:||1pcs||SUS Lid:||1pcs|
industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine,
industrial ultrasonic cleaning tanks
Ultrasonic Cleaner for Cleaning Chains for Waxing with 500W Ultrasonic Power
Cleaning a chain is a simple, straight forward process and critical first step in waxing a chain. Wax adheres tenaciously to clean metal surfaces so it’s important to strip a chain of oil and grease before dipping in hot wax. The cleaning process also removes contaminants and debris from the chain that increase friction.
For those of you who are not concerned with eking every watt out of your drive train, remember that a chain used for training or everyday use only needs to be cleaned once before waxing; from that point on it can simply be re-dipped without cleaning (the hot wax cleans the chain). Chains dedicated for racing, on the other hand, should be cleaned with the process below before each waxing for optimal performance.
Time saving tip: Start with a new chain, they are much easier to clean for waxing!
Wide Application of Ultrasonic Cleaner:
|Healthcare||Dental and surgical instruments, optical, podiatry, general practice, hospitals, medical components|
|Manufacturing:||Aerospace, pharmaceutical, defence, medical devices and orthopaedic implants, automotive, marine, filtration, moulding, food and beverage, plating & surface finishing, semi-conductors, printing technology and equipment.|
|Maintenance||Automotive servicing, jewellery & watches, tools, weapons, Heat exchangers, oil & gas, commercial coffee boiler|
|Laboratory||Scientific Research, Mixing, Cell Disruption, extraction, pharmaceutical Sonochemistry|
|Others||window blind, golf club, tattoo equipment, anilox roller, music equipment, weapons, electronics, etc.|
1. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours continuous working
3. Heating: 20-80℃ adjustable
4: Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz or 40 kHz
5: Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6: Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use
7: More strong and uniform ultrasonic wave
8: With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
Other models for your choice:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows you to:
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers