|Foot Pedal:||Optional||Suitable For:||Blind Cleaning|
|Packing:||Wooden Case||Tank Material:||2mm SUS304|
|Tank Size:||Customized||Lead Time:||20 Working Days|
ultrasonic blind cleaning equipment,
ultrasonic industrial cleaning equipment
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine with Drying Rack 3min Cleaning Blinds
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
Window Blind Cleaning:
AG SONIC Manufacturing offers 2 different styles of machines to choose from;
The difference between these 2 systems relate to the speed in which the system can clean, rinse, and dry blinds, and how easily the blinds can be cleaned.
1. AG blind cleaning systems include 2 stainless steel processing tanks; a ultrasonic cleaning tank, and a rinsing tank.
Blinds to be cleaned are first lowered into the ultrasonic cleaning tank, where high-intensity ultrasonic transducers will remove contaminants from every part of the blind, including the head rail, and bottom rails which support the blind.
2. After completion of the rinsing cycle, the blind is allowed to drain for a few seconds, and is then moved to the Rinsing Tank, Ultrasonic Blind Cleanerhere tap water is used to rinse off detergent residues from the blinds. Detergents remaining behind will leave residues on the blinds after drying, especially dark-colored blinds.
3. After the blinds are fully rinsed, they must be dried prior to re-hanging. The blind machine includes a drying system, the requires that a drying method be added to the system as optional equipment, or blinds can be hung on Blind Drying Racks which are available or racks can be manufactured by the customer using readily-available components.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|