|Suitable For:||Blind Ultrasonic Cleaner||Ultrasonic:||Have|
|Lead Time:||20 Working Days||Warranty:||1 Year|
ultrasonic blind cleaning equipment,
ultrasonic window cleaner
Customize Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine / Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner 3 Min Fast Cleaning
Rinsing tank and drying rack is optional for a machine. And you can customize the tank size according to needs. Weclome the blind seller to cooperate for door-to-door service.
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
-Fast cleaning speed
-Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
-The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
-With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
-With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
-Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
Window Blind Cleaning:
AG SONIC Manufacturing offers 2 different styles of machines to choose from;
The difference between these 2 systems relate to the speed in which the system can clean, rinse, and dry blinds, and how easily the blinds can be cleaned.
1. AG blind cleaning systems include 2 stainless steel processing tanks; a ultrasonic cleaning tank, and a rinsing tank.
Blinds to be cleaned are first lowered into the ultrasonic cleaning tank, where high-intensity ultrasonic transducers will remove contaminants from every part of the blind, including the head rail, and bottom rails which support the blind.
2. After completion of the rinsing cycle, the blind is allowed to drain for a few seconds, and is then moved to the Rinsing Tank, Ultrasonic Blind Cleanerhere tap water is used to rinse off detergent residues from the blinds. Detergents remaining behind will leave residues on the blinds after drying, especially dark-colored blinds.
3. After the blinds are fully rinsed, they must be dried prior to re-hanging. The blind machine includes a drying system, the requires that a drying method be added to the system as optional equipment, or blinds can be hung on Blind Drying Racks which are available or racks can be manufactured by the customer using readily-available components.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|