|Material:||Stainless Steel||Application:||Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Cleaning||Industry:||Blind Cleaning Machine|
Industrial Grade Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner,
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner 10ft
Ultrasonic Window Blind Cleaning Equipment Industrial Grade Clean Rinse Dry
What is Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
Ultrasonics is a method of cleaning your window blinds and shades through the use of sound waves. It is fast, gentle, efficient, and safe. No dangerous chemicals are involved in the cleaning process. Ultrasonics cleans the vanes/slats of the blinds, head rail, as well as the cords, strings and wand. Your blinds are like new again!
How does the Ultrasonic Blind and Shade Cleaning Work?
Ulatrasonic Cleaning Tank
Our ultrasonic cleaning tank creates vibrating sound waves in warm water which in turn produce microscopic bubbles that gently remove visible and microscopic dirt particles from an object. These bubbles are so small allowing every crevice and cavity to be cleaned along with dirt, stubborn stains and biological pollutants. The ultrasonic cleaning process breaks the static bond with the aid of a mild biodegradable detergent solution. The blinds are rinsed and then dried. This leaves your blinds/shades clean and spot free. Ultrasonic blind and shade cleaning does not scratch, pit or damage items the way conventional cleaning methods can.
I clean my blinds. Isn’t that good enough?
Hand dusting creates static electricity. This attracts dust, dirt and only soils the surface all over again or causes a build-up of allergens. Have you ever rubbed on the blind surface and noticed a thin layer of dust come off after you just cleaned? These small contaminants can be inhaled. Pressure washing and steam cleaning can ruin the blinds’ surface. Household cleaners can remove paint or stain the blinds. You can’t effectively clean the intricate parts of your blinds like our ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Cleaning Plastic Or Metal Persian Slat Venetian Vertical Roman Shade Mini Blinds Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machines
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
- Fast cleaning speed
- Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
- The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
- With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
- With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
- Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
Window Blind Cleaning:
One of the most difficult window treatments to cleaning either residential homes or commercial offices are window blinds. Trying to dust a window blind with a duster or vacuum only goes cleans just what can be lifted off by wiping, but years of dust and grime need to be scrubbed to loosen the soils. Soaking blinds in a bath tub or spraying the window blinds with a garden hose doesn’t do the job either. The ultrasonic clean tank is able to micro-scrub every inch of the blind surface, top and bottom, better than anything out there.
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Effect :
1 x ultrasonic cleaner
1 x SUS basket
1 x SUS lid
1 x power cord
1 x English instruction manual
|Packing , loading, delivery time|
|Packing unit||1set/wooden case|
|Packing method||Export wooden case|
|Delivery time||About 15 working days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1set|
|Transport method||By express company / air / sea|
12 months warranty for AG SONIC ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge.
Technical support is also available in whole time.
2. Our Advantage
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. OEM is available if the quantity is large.
4. We offer very competitive for all our products.
Our machines undergo an extensive and strict testing and quality control procedure, ensuring every item purchased meet global quality standards. It's safe and reliable quality for ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
1. AG SONIC technology limited, which engaged in ultrasonic cleaner field for more than 10 years. And the main products are ultrasonic cleaner with different capacity.
2. AG SONIC is an original ultrasonic manufacturer with R&D, production and sales teams. Our engineer is engaged in the filed for more than 20 years, so we have improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use. High quality product and good after-sales services are available from us.
3. Not only standard ultrasonic cleaner, any non-standard can be designed by engineer.
Suggestion and drawing are professional for you.
4. Welcome to visit our factory in Shenzhen, and we are appreciate for your suggestions and hope to conduct business cooperation.
How the System Operates:
The system operates in the following manner:
In a process termed "cavitation", micron-size bubbles form and grow due to alternating positive and negative pressure waves in a solution. The bubbles subjected to these alternating pressure waves continue to grow until they reach resonant size. Just prior to the bubble implosion, there is a tremendous amount of energy stored inside the bubble itself. Temperature inside a cavitating bubble can be extremely high, with pressures up to 500 atm. The implosion event, when it occurs near a hard surface, changes the bubble into a suction jet about one-tenth the bubble size, which travels at speeds up to 400 km/hr away from the hard surface. With the combination of pressure, temperature, and velocity, the jet frees contaminants from their bonds with the substrate. Because of the inherently small size of the jet and the relatively large energy, ultrasonic cleaning has the ability to reach into small crevices and remove entrapped soils very effectively.
What is cavitation?
"Cavitation" is the rapid formation and collapse of millions of tiny bubbles (or cavities) in a liquid. Cavitation is produced by the alternating high and low pressure waves generated by high frequency (ultrasonic) sound. During the low pressure phase, these bubbles grow from microscopic size until, during the high pressure phase where they are compressed and implode.
What is Degassing?
"Degassing" is the initial removal of gases present in the solution. Non removal or "trapped Gas" in the cleaning solution leads to gaseous cavitation where bubbles cannot effictivly form, useful cavitation occurs after gasses have been removed from the cleaning solution, leaving a vacuum in the formed bubble. When the high pressure wave hits the bubble wall, the bubble collapses; it is the energy released by this collapse that will assist a detergent in breaking the bonds between parts and their soils.
How do I "Degas" my ultrasonic Cleaner?
A. Once filled with water the ultrasonics should be left operating for a few minutes so that excess air is driven from the liquid. Tiny bubbles will be seen to rise to the surface but this is gaseous cavitation and not suitable for cleaning. At the end of the de-gasing period, a hissing sound and a churning of the liquid surface (cold boiling) should occur indicating vaporous cavitation.