|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Knocks Out The Dirt And The Germs|
|Option:||Ultrasonic Generator||Industry:||Blind Cleaning Machine|
|Long:||Blind Cleaner 10 Foot||Frequency:||40khz|
SS304 Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine,
adjustable Timer Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine
Stainless Steel 304 Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine For Knocks Out Dirt Germs
Why Need Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner Machine
After purchasing the perfect window blinds, you feel elevated, but every beautiful thing in life comes with a responsibility. So, no matter how tight your schedule is, just don’t forget to clean your blinds at regular interval. A dirty blind not just looks dingy, but also create dicey condition to your health. The deposited dirt contains bacteria, fungus, allergen, etc.
Ultrasonic blind cleaning technology An ultrasonic blind cleaner machine with a mild soap forms a lot of tiny bubbles. The sound waves from the machine produce a squeezing effect. It knocks out the dirt and the germs from the immersed blinds. This is the swiftest cleaning method. Without any chemicals, it provides efficient cleaning. Ultrasonic blind cleaning is the perfect one for your gorgeous window blind.
Faster, better blind cleaning technology offers potential for business growth.
•Ultrasonic blind cleaning solutions are gentle and fragrance-free
•Clinically shown to reduce dust mites and other airborne allergens
Venetian Blind cleaning is a time consuming process when using conventional methods. BUT with ultrasonics any job no matter how big or small will be simple, efficient and pleasing to the eye as within minutes, with no serious effort done on your part; the blind can be removed and put back up cleaner than ever before. With the aid of an Ultrasonic Eco Cleaning Solutions Blind Cleaner uniquely designed for Blinds, you will be cleaning more blinds faster than ever before.
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
4. Material: as ultrasonic cleaning involves water immersion, it is important to limit its application to material that can be safely be immersed in water, ultrasonic are not the problem if fabric shrink, gules fail, or dyes run, it was their incompatibility with the water that probably caused the problem, while most hard blinds and many fabric blinds can be effectively cleaned using ultrasonic, the age of the shade (sun weakened fabric, glues crystallized with age, etc) and the type of soiling present may limit what (if anything) can be done in terms of ultrasonic cleaning, room darkening honeycomb shades or water sensitive glues may be damaged by ultrasonic cleaning.
What is Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
Ultrasonics is a method of cleaning your window blinds and shades through the use of sound waves. It is fast, gentle, efficient, and safe. No dangerous chemicals are involved in the cleaning process. Ultrasonics cleans the vanes/slats of the blinds, head rail, as well as the cords, strings and wand. Your blinds are like new again!
How does the Ultrasonic Blind and Shade Cleaning Work?
Ulatrasonic Cleaning Tank
Our ultrasonic cleaning tank creates vibrating sound waves in warm water which in turn produce microscopic bubbles that gently remove visible and microscopic dirt particles from an object. These bubbles are so small allowing every crevice and cavity to be cleaned along with dirt, stubborn stains and biological pollutants. The ultrasonic cleaning process breaks the static bond with the aid of a mild biodegradable detergent solution. The blinds are rinsed and then dried. This leaves your blinds/shades clean and spot free. Ultrasonic blind and shade cleaning does not scratch, pit or damage items the way conventional cleaning methods can.
I clean my blinds. Isn’t that good enough?
Hand dusting creates static electricity. This attracts dust, dirt and only soils the surface all over again or causes a build-up of allergens. Have you ever rubbed on the blind surface and noticed a thin layer of dust come off after you just cleaned? These small contaminants can be inhaled. Pressure washing and steam cleaning can ruin the blinds’ surface. Household cleaners can remove paint or stain the blinds. You can’t effectively clean the intricate parts of your blinds like our ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Cleaning Plastic Or Metal Persian Slat Venetian Vertical Roman Shade Mini Blinds Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machines
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
-Fast cleaning speed
-Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
-The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
-With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
-With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
-Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Units
Industrial Ultrasonics offers two standard sizes of ultrasonic blind cleaning units. Industrial Ultrasonics can also custom build any size of blind cleaner to suit your specific requirements.
The machines come standard with a dual tank system; wash and rinse, heated ultrasonic tank, digital temperature and timer controls, grates and blind rack for drying. Full training on the use of the machine, best techniques for cleaning blinds and tips and tricks of ultrasonic cleaning are offered on the purchase of any machine.
Window blind industry-From the moment you entered any of the eight halls, it was clear that the trend continues for sales of fabric blinds and roller shades.
This is great news for ultrasonic blind cleaners! These beautiful, higher end blinds require a bigger investment for consumers. To protect this investment, they are willing to pay for cleaning and maintenance rather than having to purchase new blinds.
Most are blind manufacturers and/or sell new blinds. Blind Ultrasonic cleaner how easily blinds can be cleaned, and how much profit there is in the service. Most customer told us they had been asked if they clean blinds. Many discussed that by offering cleaning, it would be easier to get their customers to invest in more expensive blinds.
Within minutes, the slats were clean, the cords and ladders were clean, and it was ready to be rehung and used for years to come.
Residential and commercial blind cleaning can be a difficult undertaking, especially when dealing with the various hard window covering materials available in today’s market like metal, plastic and faux wood. Ultrasonic technology is recognized by the industry to be the fastest and most effective method of cleaning. It is recommended by several blind manufacturers when it comes to their own products and styles, including vertical blinds, pleated and honeycomb shades, silhouettes, luminettes, woven woods and traditional venetian blinds.
Faster, better blind cleaning technology offers potential for business growth.
• Ultrasonic blind cleaning solutions are gentle and fragrance-free
• Clinically shown to reduce dust mites and other airborne allergens
• Regular cleaning extends the life of blinds
• Tracks and mechanisms get cleaned and work better
• Offers an opportunity to improve or expand your current business and your bottom line
Window Blind Cleaning:
One of the most difficult window treatments to cleaning either residential homes or commercial offices are window blinds. Trying to dust a window blind with a duster or vacuum only goes cleans just what can be lifted off by wiping, but years of dust and grime need to be scrubbed to loosen the soils. Soaking blinds in a bath tub or spraying the window blinds with a garden hose doesn’t do the job either. The ultrasonic clean tank is able to micro-scrub every inch of the blind surface, top and bottom, better than anything out there.