|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Application:||Curtain Cleaning Machine|
|Option:||Rinsing Heat Cleaning||Industry:||Blind Cleaning Machine|
|Option 2:||Dual Tank|
Curtain Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine,
Dual Tank Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machine
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaner Curtain Cleaning Machine Dual Tank 2000-3000MM 40khz
Window blind industry-From the moment you entered any of the eight halls, it was clear that the trend continues for sales of fabric blinds and roller shades.
This is great news for ultrasonic blind cleaners! These beautiful, higher end blinds require a bigger investment for consumers. To protect this investment, they are willing to pay for cleaning and maintenance rather than having to purchase new blinds.
Most are blind manufacturers and/or sell new blinds. Blind Ultrasonic cleaner how easily blinds can be cleaned, and how much profit there is in the service. Most customer told us they had been asked if they clean blinds. Many discussed that by offering cleaning, it would be easier to get their customers to invest in more expensive blinds.
What factors effect ultrasonic blind cleaning?
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28khz and 40khz is the popular, 28khz is stronger in cleaning force, but, 40khz or higher frequency smaller scale of penetration, the machine also can built with two different frequency to provide a mix of aggressive power and fine particle removal, KEEPLEADER also provide function of intensity of power so that ultrasonic can be very gentle for delicate items and more aggressive when appropriate
2. Solution: regardless of the mechanical potential available, the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cleaning is affected by the amount of water in the tank and type of solution, ultrasonic blind cleaning is often used soap
3. Cleaning time: If dip a nicotine stained vinyl vertical in the ultrasonic tank, within moments wisps of smudgy yellow grime would be observed floating off into the water, effective ultrasonic blind cleaning requires attention to the items being cleaned and the degree and type of soiling involved, while most of the dirty removed in the first minute or less of immersion in the cleaning tank of the ultrasonic blind cleaning machine, fabric blind adsorb more energy that hard object and respond at different speeds
How does the Ultrasonic Blind and Shade Cleaning Work?
Ulatrasonic Cleaning Tank
Our ultrasonic cleaning tank creates vibrating sound waves in warm water which in turn produce microscopic bubbles that gently remove visible and microscopic dirt particles from an object. These bubbles are so small allowing every crevice and cavity to be cleaned along with dirt, stubborn stains and biological pollutants. The ultrasonic cleaning process breaks the static bond with the aid of a mild biodegradable detergent solution. The blinds are rinsed and then dried. This leaves your blinds/shades clean and spot free. Ultrasonic blind and shade cleaning does not scratch, pit or damage items the way conventional cleaning methods can.
I clean my blinds. Isn’t that good enough?
Hand dusting creates static electricity. This attracts dust, dirt and only soils the surface all over again or causes a build-up of allergens. Have you ever rubbed on the blind surface and noticed a thin layer of dust come off after you just cleaned? These small contaminants can be inhaled. Pressure washing and steam cleaning can ruin the blinds’ surface. Household cleaners can remove paint or stain the blinds. You can’t effectively clean the intricate parts of your blinds like our ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Cleaning Plastic Or Metal Persian Slat Venetian Vertical Roman Shade Mini Blinds Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning Machines
What dirties can be cleaned?
Ultrasonic cleaning with sound wave is the fastest, easiest way to clean your blinds, shades, and more, remove dirty, dust, grease, spot, smoke, fingerprint , nicotine, and pollen, as well as other allergen accumulators, helps prevent static and duct build-up
It uses ultrasonic to clean the blind. It is with these advantages:
- Fast cleaning speed
- Can complete remove all dirty materials from the blind,no residue.
- The macine is made of 304 Stainless steel, more durable.
- With heating function,temperature setting range:0~85 degree
- With cleaning setting,time setting range:0~24 hours
- Can custom built the drying rack or dry tray or pneumatic lifting rack base on customer's requirements.
Business of Blind cleaners:
More & more customers trying to provide cleaning service to their customers.
Cleaning time of each blind is about seconds with ultrasonic.
If we provide cleaning service to customers, profit of each day is US$100.
One month (20 days) is US$2000.
One year (240days) US$24000.
Machine working life is about 5~6 years or longer.
|Ultrasonic tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|Rinsing tank size(mm)||2200x200x400||2400x220x500||3000x220x500|
|External Dim. (mm)||2380x630x620||2580x670x720||3180x670x720|
|Ultrasonic frequency||28khz or 40khz|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Power supply||AC220V, 3phase , AC380V/415V 3phase|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
Window Blind Cleaning:
What is ultrasonic blind cleaning?
Ultrasound utilizes high frequency sound waves that create millions of microscopic bubbles that implode upon contact with water. All those implosions create tiny vibrations which power the blind clean safely, effectively and quickly.
When combined with warm water and a cleaning solution, sonic cleaning easily removes dust, dirt, grime, nicotine, bacteria – you name it! Virtually any type of window treatment can be cleaned with this method: mini-blinds, micro mini-blinds, silhouettes, luminettes, verticals, honeycombs and Roman shades just to name a few.
Considering the enormous investment made in installing expensive window treatments, periodically cleaning the blinds makes sense. It’s much more cost-effective to renew rather than replace your blinds and window treatments. In addition, if you have someone the home or workplace with allergies, asthma or respiratory issues, it’s always best keep the environment as dust-free as possible – and we all know that blinds can contribute greatly to
1. What is an Ultrasonic Generator?
The ultrasonic generator takes AC electrical energy from the power line and converts it to electrical energy alternating at the desired ultrasonic frequency. In addition, the ultrasonic generator may have complex circuitry which automatically tunes its output to the optimum operating frequency for the ultrasonic transducer.
2. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Blind Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Cleaning Effect :