|Tank Size:||Cleaning/drying Tank||Application:||Blind Hole Cleaning|
|Tank Material:||SUS304/SUS316L||Packing:||Wooden Case|
ultrasonic auto parts cleaner,
ultrasonic automotive parts cleaner
28/40khz Automotive Ultrasonic Cleaner To Clean The Pipe Die Sets And Mold Blind
Automotive Ultrasonic Cleaner ultrasoni cleaner:
1. Ultrasonic cleaner with high power transducer,
2. Cleaning equipment,large tank capacity
3. Scientific Labs maintainence
4. Have dregs tank and overflow device
5. Widely use/ good quality
6. Cheap price/ CE certificate
7. Low noise/ high efficiency/ novel structure
|ultrasonic transducer heads||108pcs|
|tank size||customer design|
Industrial standard models for your reference:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank for acid-proof, anti-corrosive.
2. Industrial grade ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB.
3. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better effect.
4. Ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
5. Temperature can be set from 30-110°C.
6. Industrial grade for 24 hours continuous working.
7. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels, locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
10. Customized according to customer’s request.
Why choose ultrasonic cleaning machine to clean Automotive part ?
Clean intricate and difficult to reach areas easily
A major challenge of any cleaning system is the difficulty faced in tackling tiny spaces, intricate geometries, and difficult to reach surfaces, ultrasonic cleaning penetrates even blind holes and small apertures, that previously had hit-and miss success rates, the uniform agitation of the cleaning solution ensures that the cleaning action penetrates even hard to reach areas that previously required specialized brushes and other complicated cleaning devices with no real guarantee of a successful and consistent cleaning outcome, various factors go into determining which combination of an ultrasonic unit and chemical solution is suited to your particular requirement
For effective cleaning the ultrasonic cleaning machine must use the right of cleaning chemistry, operate at the right temperature and use the correct frequency, the part to be cleaned the contaminant to be removed and the degree of soil, determine this, our years of experience advising manufacturing and maintenance clients on the right process for their cleaning needs help us identify the exact product combo that you need, just send AG SONIC email or call us, and we’ll guide you to the right solution quickly