|Rinsing Tank:||Available If Need||Drying Tank:||Available If Need|
ultrasonic filter cleaner,
ultrasonic wave cleaner
Ultrasonic Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Machine and Carburator Cleaner
Why choose ultrasonic cleaning machine to clean DPF and carburator?
Regardless of the source of the dirt or contamination, AG Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses in diverse industries. Fast, effective and efficient, our machines will allow you to clean virtually any type of part or component. The following is just a short list of the many different types of items that have been cleaned using our systems.
The Advantages of ultrasonic filter cleaning machine:
Ultrasonic cleaning machine delivers high performance industrial strength, cleaning action on Engine block, carburetor and Engine parts
01: Cleans carbon deposits from carburetors and all manner of engine parts
02: Removes stubborn oil grease, lubricants, paint, rust, and dirty (with-pre-cleaning in same cases
03: Aluminum sate
04: Penetrates deep into the part and cleans holes, small apertures and crevices
05: Clean sensitive parts like wiring and plastic without damage
06: Does not require line-of-sight for effective cleaning
07: Ensures part longevity due to high degree of cleanliness
1. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank for acid-proof, anti-corrosive.
2. Industrial grade ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB.
3. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better effect.
4. Ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
5. Temperature can be set from 30-110°C.
6. Industrial grade for 24 hours continuous working.
7. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels, locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
10. Customized according to customer’s request.
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner AG-720G|
|Special||with filtration system|
|Tank material||2mm SUS304|
|Control||External generator, more stable|
|Optional||pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
|Voltage||110V, 1phase; 220V, 3phases/220V, 1phase; 380V, 3phases|
Machine during production: